Whether it be for birthdays or business, there are several private dining options at the restaurant.
The menu is designed around our Smoker and Grill using Kiawe wood – Chef Ignacio and his masterful understanding of fire, Food sourcing and spices, delivers superior taste and texture to all types of food. Kiawe charcoal is used exclusively for its distinctive flavor and clean burning properties.
FOR EVENTS CONTACT: IGNACIO FLEISHOUR 808-838-9315 IGGY@CHEFIGNACIO.COM
Our private Leahi dining room seats 20 guests. A semi-private secluded area in the main dining room holds up to 30 guests. The bar lounge area for more relaxed sitting and sipping is also available. The Outside Courtyard can host 50 guests. The entire restaurant is also available for buyouts. The cocktail party and Pupus layout will entertain up to 200 guests, seated dinner holds 125.
Parking is available in front of the restaurant at metered parking stalls (free after 6pm). There are 2 parking lots behind the Queen theatre and the restaurant, entry is located on Center street between the theater and Bank of Hawaii off Waialae Avenue, there is a $2.50 flat rate fee after 5pm. Additional Municipal parking can be found across the street behind Coffee Talk and Big City Dinner.
The Leahi Room is a private room separate from the main dining room. It seats up to 20 guests and has two TV screens with inputs for digital presentations. $600
‘Ano Nui Room is the main dinning area of the restaurant space. It seats up to 30 guests and has a tv screen with input for digital presentations. $800
Standards (special pricing available for large parties, currently no space fee for parties over 35 pax)
- Deposits are non-refundable – Prices as follow
Leahi Room $600 – Main Dining Room $800 – Courtyard $1500 – Whole Restaurant $3500
- Prepaid via Invoice
- Available time frames: Lunch 11am to 3pm Dinner 5pm to 9pm
- Maximum 1 hour set-up prior to event start time
- Final head count and menu selections due three (4) days prior to event date
- Outside cake is permitted free of charge. We provide flatware and utensils, guests self-cut and serve
- Glitter, tape, pins, and nails on walls not permitted
- NO split checks
- There is no corkage fee on wine (3 bottle max).
Additional Charges apply for corkage and BYOB to cover cleaning and insurance
Leahi Room $100 – ‘Ano Nui $150 – Courtyard $200 – Whole Restaurant $300
- We ask that you test your digital media 24 hours prior to your event
- Room has one (1) HDMI cable for input. Our default ambient music is PANDORA Slack Key Music
- One (1) wireless microphone can be provided